- 路 Microwave
- 路 Atmospheric Pressure Microwave 路 Pressure Microwave 路 Parallel Microwave
- 路 Ultrasonic 路Low Temperature Ultrasound
- 路 Ultraviolet Light
- 路 Microwave Heating 路 Atmospheric Pressure Synthesis 路 Atmospheric Pressure Catalysis 路 Atmospheric Pressure Extraction
- 路 Sample Preparation 路 Microwave Digestion
- 路 Soil Digestion 路 High Pressure Synthesis
- 路 Solid Phase Synthesis
- 路 Organic Synthesis
- 路 Ionic Liquid Synthesis
- 路 Degradation Of Natural Organic Matter
- 路 Natural Product Extraction / Purification
300UL Synthesis of Nano-FeVO_4 by Microwave Method and Its Photocatalytic Activity
This paper, completed by a researcher at Hefei University, discusses papers on the synthesis of nano-FeVO4 by microwave method and its photocatalytic properties. It is published in the important journal
The nano-FeVO4 photocatalyst was synthesized by microwave method and characterized by XRD, SEM and UV-Vis DRS. The different Fe:V molar ratio, different microwave reaction time and the morphology, crystallinity and particle size of Cu2+ doping were investigated. And the effect of the band gap. The results show that when Fe:V=1 and microwave reaction for 6 min, the preparation conditions are better, and FeVO4 crystals with uniform particle size, smaller size and regular morphology are obtained, and the crystallinity is higher and the band gap is narrower. The degradation of methyl orange was carried out under visible light by selecting FeVO4 and FeVO4:Cu2+ prepared under optimized conditions. When the initial methyl orange concentration was 10 mg/L and the reaction was 160 min, the degradation rate of FeVO4:Cu2+ to methyl orange reached 76.4%.
1) FeVO4 can be prepared by microwave method, and FeVO4 with single phase and high crystallinity can be prepared in a short time to improve the preparation efficiency. 2) Fe: V and microwave time are important factors affecting the crystal and band gap of FeVO4. Under the optimized strip, ie Fe:V=1:1, microwave time 6 min, the obtained powder band gap is 2.24 eV, compared with the smaller band gap value of other samples, the electron of this sample- The hole pairs are less likely to recombine and the photocatalytic performance is better. 3) A composite semiconductor formed by the new phase Cu3Fe4(VO4)6 and FeVO4 crystals formed after doping with Cu can utilize different energy level structures between crystals to reduce the band gap value and reduce electron-holes. The compounding rate increased the separation efficiency, and the degradation rate of methyl orange was gradually increased with the reaction time: the degradation rate of methyl orange was 76.4% at 160 min and about 25% higher than that of pure FeVO4.
Dissolve an appropriate amount of NH4VO3 in a certain amount of deionized water and heat until completely dissolved. According to the amount of substance n(Fe)/n(V)=1, dissolve an appropriate amount of Fe(NO3)3·9H2O in a certain amount of deionized Water, configured as a solution of a certain concentration. Under magnetic stirring, the iron salt solution was slowly added to the NH4VO3 solution and stirred for 30 minutes to obtain a precursor solution. It was transferred to a three-necked flask, placed in a microwave reactor, and reacted at 100 ° C for 6 min at a constant power. After the reaction was stopped, it was naturally cooled, centrifuged, washed alternately with distilled water and ethanol three times, and dried in a drying oven at 80 ° C to obtain a FeVO4 precursor. A certain amount of Cu(NO3)2·3H2O is weighed according to n(Cu)/n(V)=3:2, and the Cu3(VO4)2 precursor can be obtained by the same preparation procedure as FeVO4.