- 路 Microwave
- 路 Atmospheric Pressure Microwave 路 Pressure Microwave 路 Parallel Microwave
- 路 Ultrasonic 路Low Temperature Ultrasound
- 路 Ultraviolet Light
- 路 Microwave Heating 路 Atmospheric Pressure Synthesis 路 Atmospheric Pressure Catalysis 路 Atmospheric Pressure Extraction
- 路 Sample Preparation 路 Microwave Digestion
- 路 Soil Digestion 路 High Pressure Synthesis
- 路 Solid Phase Synthesis
- 路 Organic Synthesis
- 路 Ionic Liquid Synthesis
- 路 Degradation Of Natural Organic Matter
- 路 Natural Product Extraction / Purification
Professor hu wenxiang's new book "catalytic synthesis and substituent effect"
Congratulations to Professor Hu Wenxiang on the English book "Catalytic Synthesis and Substituent Effect", which was officially published on the eve of New Year's Day by Hans Publishing House, and the printed version of New Year's Day was also published. The book collects 60 English papers published by Dr. Hu Wenxiang and his collaborators during the period 1992-2018. The book reflects the results of some scientific experiments conducted by Professor Hu and his collaborators, reflecting their catalysis in microwave and metal catalysis, organic organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry and structure-activity relationships, and molecular pharmacology, and involves NMR and cosmology. Some of the results related to cutting-edge science.
Hanging network link